So it's been a LONG time since I've done a Nystrom update, but I thought me going into the hospital to hopefully have our 4th child was reason enough to finally do it! I'm not having regular contractions spaced nice and evenly every 4-5 minutes like you're supposed to have to go to the hospital, but I've been contracting pretty hard every 10 minutes since around 3pm and they are quite painful so I'm gonna at least go in and get checked and see if anything is progressing. If not, I'll either stay at the hospital and walk the halls until something does happen or they'll send me home. Either way I won't be getting any sleep tonight. I'll be sure to have my mom send out another update when baby actually arrives. Until then, I'd appreciate prayers for a quick, smooth delivery and a healthy new baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Trip 11/24/22